• Riders must submit a 2015 Contingency registration form by November 30, 2015, to be eligible for contingency earned in 2015.
• Upon 2015 registration approval, new "bLU cRU" members will receive a reloadable Yamaha "bLU cRU" debit card within 4 to 6 weeks.
• Professional Supercross, Motocross, and Flat Track winners must complete an IRS Form W-9 in order to receive payment.
• All registered wining riders will be issued credit to their reloadable Yamaha "bLU cRU" debit card after Yamaha receives confirmation of results
from promoter and rider has completed a registration form and valid I.R.S. W-9.
• Only 2013 or newer U.S. YZ and WR models purchased after June 5, 2014 in the United States are eligible.
• Winning riders must have a valid U.S. social security number to be eligible.
• Contingency will be paid to the WARRANTY REGISTERED owner. If warranty registered owner will not be competing, but sponsoring a rider, contingency
will be paid to the rider.
• Race results must be received from race promoter within 30 days of event in order for contingency to be paid.
• Yamaha will not pay an event when the promoter fails to submit results within 30 days of the event.
• In cases of multiple divisions of the same class, Yamaha will pay one division as specified by promoter.
• In cases of dual sanctioned events, rider will be paid for one event only.
• Contingency will be paid on rider's best finish in one class only, per registered machine.
• There will be no multiple class payouts at the same event for the same machine.
• There must be a minimum of five riders in a class to qualify for contingency.
• The "Yamaha" logo as well as the "bLU cRU" logo must be displayed on all machines to be eligible.
• The original color plastic components must remain on all units to be eligible.
• Program details subject to change without notice at Yamaha's sole discretion.